Sunday, August 25, 2013

Idle Mind makes Nothing Happen

Hi my fellow blogger Friends,

I know it's been ages since I've post something about crafting or business for that matter. This summer has been a world wind of ups and downs, good and bads. Yet I survived and I'm slowly moving on.

First and formost, I've moved to the other side of the water. Which means I'm further away from the Virginia Craft shows (boo, hoo). But closer to the Richmond and Williamsburg Craft shows! (Hurray)! This move was along time coming and I prayed and let god take over. Yet I'm now doing shows alone which means more pain killers for the knees and back! I guess I better start doing those exercise tapes to keep this old body in shape!

I'm nearly unpacked but my sewing room is still a mess and papers are everywhere!. So I came up with the posting title above Idle Minds Make Nothing Happen! For example: You want your business to succeed and you always come up with ideas on how to get to create a better product or draw in more customers. Yet we at times let our minds wonder on one thing too long until we forget what the objective is. Keep your business on track and make plans to reach your objective goal.

Make a list of things you want to complete in a week, month and a year. Once the list is made, create a time frame on when you want to have it done. Make realistic time frames and don't over do it. My goal today was to clear up all paperwork and organize it so I can find what I need. After that I will create my week goal and so on. A business is a never ending journey and to let it idle will not create Success and everyone wants to be Successful!

Ok, thats my business tip for today. Now I need to fix me a sandwich and tackle the rest of my paperwork. Hugs & Blessings to you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment