Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FREE CD and Website!

Hi all,
Crafting into Business now has a website!! Yippee!! It's a venture I've been working on for a few months. Its a resource site for everything craft & business related. I'm still working out the kinks on a few things but it should be live by the weekend!
I felt having a site will make it easy for me to keep track of my book sales and hopefully get a broader customer base. I got this idea from a author/motivational speaker Mike Howard. One thing about writing a book is that you must keep people in the loop who motivate and push you to the next level. This also holds true with your crafts or anything you love doing.
Stop on over to Crafting Into Business for our FREE CD on Booth Design & Merchandising for Craft and Trade Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment